Newman Catholic strives to provide the most technologically advanced materials to support
high learning standards. All students have access to individual devices.
Computers used at each grade level:
● K-5 students each have a device that stays in their classroom.
○ K- Ipads (will convert to Chrome tablets)
○ 1-2 Chrome Tablets
○ 3-5 Chromebooks
● 6-8 students check out Chromebooks at the beginning of each year. Their Chromebook
stays at school but is available to be checked out in the evening if needed.
● 9-12 students check out Chromebooks at the beginning of each year and are responsible
for the device at all times.
Newman Catholic utilizes the following programs:
● Powerschool – Student Management (Grades/Attendance/Student Demographics/etc.)
● Google Classroom – Learning Management System (Assignments/Class Communication)